Home-from-Home Aberdeen Bistro
Welcoming guests to Bev’s is like inviting people to my home dining room. I want everyone to feel like friends and family as soon as they walk through the door, which is why you’ll find the atmosphere cosy and relaxed.
Bring the Family
Savouring meal times with family and friends is how we stay connected, so we’ve done everything we can to make sure your loved ones are included. Children are most welcome – high chairs are available and we’re very experienced in catering for fussy eaters!
Bev’s Bistro has also been designated as wheelchair accessible, including our bathroom, and there are no stairs to worry about inside the restaurant. We also gladly accommodate guide dogs and other assistance dogs that you or your guests may rely upon.
We can also cater for dietary requirements and special requests, including gluten free foods, vegetarian and vegan diets. Just ask us when you make a booking.
Keeping You Safe
Whilst our Bistro remains open with these Covid-safe practices in place, we are currently only taking pre-booked guests. Tables must only be booked for a maximum of six people from two households. On request, we can accommodate a table of ten with protective screens between each set of tables. The maximum capacity in the bistro at any one time is currently 20 people.
As a small business entirely reliant on the Bistro for income, we ask all our guests to kindly respect our policies so we can keep everyone safe and continue to provide amazing food for you to enjoy.
- Take your temperature at the door
- Wear masks and visors throughout and disposable gloves for serving and collecting plates
- Read the risk assessment verbally to all guests once seated
- Request relevant travel information
- Keep the bistro door ajar to provide additional air flow through the bistro in addition to the window in the kitchen
- Request that the bistro is fully vacated by 10pm
- Use a serving table, wherever possible, so we do not need to lean over guests
- Frequently sanitise high-touch areas
- Deep-clean and fog the bistro each day
- Wash all cutlery, glasses and crockery according to Environmental Health regulations
We ask our guests to
- Socially distance at the door and wear face masks whilst waiting to enter
- Adhere to the one-way system in operation
- Maintain a 1m distance from others at all times when moving around the bistro
- Sanitise hands on entering the bistro
- Wear face masks at your table until all guests are seated
- Provide contact details via the Track & Trace app
- Sanitise your hands at the table (sanitiser is provided on each table for your use)
- Not move the furniture and please do not move or touch the screens
- Please wear masks to and from the bathroom
- Use the bathroom only one person at a time
- Use the hand sanitiser on the wall before entering and after leaving the bathroom, in addition to the usual hand washing
- Observe social distancing outside the bistro if going outside to smoke during your visit
Available from Tuesday 27th April
Tuesday to Sunday from 11.30am
Get in touch
Use the button below to visit our contact page and get in touch.