Keeping you safe
We are fully compliant with the safety guidelines set out to prevent the spread of Covid-19. To ensure your safety and comfort, a thorough risk assessment has been undertaken and table layouts have been safely configured. We also operate the track and trace system.
Whilst our Bistro remains open with these Covid-safe practices in place, we are currently only taking pre-booked guests.
Table reservations are restricted to a tw0-hour window,as per government guidelines, which starts at the time of your reservation slot. If you are running late, we cannot extend your two-hour slot.
If you have made a booking in the bistro and can no longer attend, please let us know as soon as possible. Cancellations, or a reduction in numbers, within five days of your booking, your deposit will be non-refundable. Cancellations, or a reduction in numbers, within 48 hours of your booking will be charged the full.
Tables must only be booked for a maximum of ten people and clear protective screens will be placed between households to allow your party to safely sit together. The maximum capacity in the bistro at any one time is currently 16 people.
As a small business entirely reliant on the Bistro for income, we ask all our guests to kindly respect our policies so we can keep everyone safe and continue to provide amazing food for you to enjoy.
- Take your temperature at the door
- Wear masks and visors throughout and disposable gloves for serving and collecting plates
- Read the risk assessment verbally to all guests once seated
- Request relevant travel information
- Request you adhere to the two-hour reservation limit
- Keep the bistro door and windows ajar to provide additional air flow through the bistro in addition to the window in the kitchen
- Request that the bistro is fully vacated by 10pm
- Use a serving table, wherever possible, so we do not need to lean over guests
- Frequently sanitise high-touch areas
- Deep-clean and fog the bistro each day
- Wash all cutlery, glasses and crockery according to Environmental Health regulations
We ask our guests to
- Socially distance at the door and wear face masks whilst waiting to enter
- Adhere to the one-way system in operation
- Maintain a 1m distance from others at all times when moving around the bistro
- Sanitise hands on entering the bistro
- Wear face masks at your table until all guests are seated
- Provide contact details via the Track & Trace app
- Sanitise your hands at the table (sanitiser is provided on each table for your use)
- Not move the furniture and please do not move or touch the screens
- Please wear masks to and from the bathroom
- Use the bathroom only one person at a time
- Use the hand sanitiser on the wall before entering and after leaving the bathroom, in addition to the usual hand washing
- Observe social distancing outside the bistro if going outside to smoke during your visit